Sydney Boys High School is an academically selective high school conducted by the NSW Department of Education.
The school was founded on October 1 1883 and moved to its current site at Moore Park in 1928. The school is bounded by Moore Park, Anzac Parade, Sydney Girls High School and Cleveland Street.
The school's playing fields (The McKay Sports Ground) are located in Centennial Park.
The school's rowing sheds, the Outterside Centre, which are owned and maintained by the Sydney High School Foundation, are located in Teviot Avenue, Abbotsford.